Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Why Am I Not Your Prized Jewel?" - M.Mariska's take on the Beyonce Vid "Why Don't You Luv Me?"

Hey you guys...I know I been mia lately. Been really busy working on some important projects. This one, Why Am I Not Your Prized Jewel?,  is one of the latest ones to come. I attached some photos for your viewing purposes. Also, the video I drew inspiration from. Let me know what you guys think!!!!



This is a classic image.  "When A Woman's Fed Up" by R.Kelly Playing in the background. Martini in hand, just feeling like killing something. We all have these days ladies. I mean how dare he treat us like that? That's the vibe i get from this image.....





Yes we have all had nights like this when we cried our soul case out. 'Till there were no more tears left.

No comments:

Post a Comment